[TxMt] Three requests

Jarkko Laine jarkko at jlaine.net
Fri Dec 10 08:51:38 UTC 2004

One thing that would need to change for this to be really mimicking the
emacs behaviour is that ctrl-k would have to cut also the empty lines.
Now when you click it you only get the current line cut and then
nothing happens no matter how hard or many times you hit the keystroke.
That makes it impossible to use ctrl-k/ctrl-y for multiline
cut-pasting.

//jarkko