[TxMt] FYI: beta 11 = 1.0.2

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Dec 10 05:58:45 UTC 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 13:53, David Casal wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what framework are you using for source
> control/bug tracking? SVN/Bugzilla? Track?

A little embarrassed to say, but currently nothing. I have automated
backups of the source, and a ToDo.txt -- I'll most likely put the
source in a svn repository for 1.1 because here I may need to do
branching, but from 1.0 to now, SCM would just have been extra manual
work for me, and I hate manual work ;)

It's pretty much the same story with ToDo.txt versus a tracking system
-- a web-interface comes with a (IMHO huge) price, so the system should
offer advantages over my existing scheme, and so far I haven't seen any
(that I found worth it).

Of course it helps that I'm only one guy working on TextMate, so
everything goes through me.