[TxMt] Insert closing tab shortcut

R. Payette premi at altern.org
Thu Dec 9 15:38:53 UTC 2004

I woundered if it was possible to change the shortcut for "Insert
closing tab". cmd-opt-. isn't working on my keyboard layout. As I
understant it, opt-'.' is '>' so cmd-opt-'.' is understood as cmd-'>'
I get this problem all over the system.

Anyway, how about just cmd-'.' ? I know it's a reserved shortcut for
cancel but in a sense, it 'stop' a block. And there is no use for a
cancel in text editing. And beside, cmd and '.' and very close
toghetter while opt is all the other way of the space bar on small
keyboards ( original g4 and I think powerbook/ibook too )