[TxMt] FeatureRequest: Simpler way of changing FileEncodings (and converting line endings)

Ivar Åsell ivar at enskede.net
Thu Dec 2 08:53:33 UTC 2004

Hi

I'd like to see something like SEE:s way of letting you switch between
different "File Encodings".
I think it's the best way of switching encodings so far!

I might have missed something but right now all I know of is the
"Re-Open With Encoding:" menu which I rarely use. Mostly because I
don't need to change file encoding that often but secondly because it
forces me to save my file to be able to switch encoding.

kind regards
ivar

ps. I really(!!) like b8 and the cleanup of menus!