[TxMt] i-search keybindings

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Dec 1 16:05:18 UTC 2004

Thanks for adding the feature!

I would like to see any movement key (except backspace) get me out of
incremental search.

I don't think it makes sense to edit the search string that you have
written incrementally.  If I make a mistake in incremental search it is
usually apparent after the first wrong character I type.

Thanks,

Brad