[TxMt Plugins] Restarting TM after install & auto update of plug-ins

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Nov 5 05:14:06 UTC 2005

I was thinking of introducing a key in the plug-ins Info.plist which
would tell TM that the plug-in requires TM to be restarted after
install.

Probably I should always (prompt the user for) restart on update,
seeing how the old version of the plug-in can't be unloaded.

In addition I could also allow the plug-in to specify an URL that
contains (info about) latest version, so TextMate can include plug-
ins in version checking. This I'm unlikely to get done before 1.1
final, but stuff to think about.