[txmt-dev] Re: Split Views Implementation

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Jan 14 19:51:20 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-14 05:11, Steven Clukey wrote:

> I realized that the look probably ought to match the style of the HTML Output window so I used those colors for the border. I think this is pretty close to what you said anyway, so hopefully it looks good to you now.

Yeah, it looks great :)

> I also changed the keyboard shortcuts and added commands to the arrow keys on ctrl+alt+arrow.

I noticed two things with the shortcuts:

* The shortcut for splitting horizontally is the same as changing
language. So it conflicts with selecting any language starting with a D
:(. BTW is cmd+D and cmd+D+shift available?

* If I have split the window in four views: top-left, top-right,
bottom-left, bottom-right. When using the shortcuts to navigate from
top-left to top-right. Then pressing ctrl+alt+left-arrow it goes to the
bottom-left view. I would have expected it to go back to the top-left
view instead, i.e. always staying on the same "row"

--
/Jacob Carlborg