[txmt-dev] Cannot compile the latest TM code

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Aug 31 13:30:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm just updated the TM code and tried to compile it but now I get the following error:

In file included from /Users/bibiko/Documents/Developments/TextMate/textmate/Shared/PCH/prelude.cc:15:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/string:1952:10: error: overload resolution selected implicitly-deleted copy assignment operator
    __r_ = _STD::move(__str.__r_);
         ^

I'm on 10.7.4 and set the sdk to 10.7 since I've not yet 10.8 ;) Maybe is this the point here?

I compile it via Terminal ./configure && ninja which worked until updating the code today.

Any hints?

Bye,
--Hans