[SVN] Re: Strip HTML tags also Strips embedded ruby tags

Brad Hodges brad at tvdco.com
Sun Dec 18 18:18:11 UTC 2011

Thanks Alan,

Yes,  that code is the perfect starting point.

Once I've modified it for myself,  what is the proper protocol?

The new command would probably be useful to a sub-set of Rails developers,  anybody using ActionMailer who religiously wants to send HTML and Text versions of emails AND the emails have lots of embedded ruby conditionals AND the emails are rather lengthy.  Maybe that's a pretty small subset of Rails developers?  What is the most informal way of sharing what I do?  I'd like to give back to the community,  but I don't want to clutter it up with something of interest to 1/2 of 1% of the community?