[SVN] Re: Strip HTML tags also Strips embedded ruby tags

Sun Dec 18 13:09:24 UTC 2011

It is calling a PHP built-in: http://php.net/manual/en/function.strip-tags.php

> Any commands that will strip out HTML but leave embedded Ruby?

The HTML bundle has another command (written in ruby) to encode entities excluding tags which probably wouldn’t be too difficult to modify to instead strip tags as it already has a regexp to tokenize the document into tags, entities, comments, etc.