[SVN] Help with Ctags bundle?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Fri May 8 13:48:19 UTC 2009

Hi all-

I just installed the Ctags bundle and am a bit flummoxed about what's
going on here. I have generated a ctags file and also created the
tmtags file, but the bundle "find" command never seems to find a tag.
I uncommented some of the environment strings and got this:

File: /Users/cturner/Languages/Inductive/FARG/ccat/copycat/ccat-src/
run.lisp
Word: codelets
Selection: get-bottom-up-codelets
Support: /Users/cturner/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
CTags.tmbundle/Support

Tags for codelets:

No tags found for 'codelets'.

So it looks like the tmctags application is looking for the word
"codelets" when I've asked for the word (via my selection) "get-bottom-
up-codelets."

BTW is there source available for tmctags?

Thanks!

Charles