[SVN] Re: Makefile bundle: better support for multi-Makefile projects (in multiple directories)

Thu Apr 30 19:46:45 UTC 2009

On 29 Apr 2009, at 15:39, Anthony Collins wrote:

> [...]
> Here is a patch that is based off the approach in your pseudo-code. It
> also uses $TM_MAKEFILE_MASTER to determine which directory to build
> (but falls back to $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY/Makefile if this is undefined
> or if it doesn't exist).

Great, thanks! Tested and committed :)

I realized though that maybe TM_MAKEFILE_MASTER should just be
TM_MAKE_FILE since the bundle already has TM_MAKE_{FLAGS|TARGET} (and
it really is the ‘file’ argument to ‘make’).

I picked the former since we (normally) use TM_«bundle» and we use
MASTER to set the master source for LaTeX, Python, etc., so it seemed
to follow our conventions.