[SVN] Re: Ruby 1.9 Changes for TextMate Pastie Support...

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 10 12:28:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:06:03 -0500, James Gray wrote:
> I apologize if I have offended you.  I really do appreciate you
> tracking these issues down.

Oh, none taken, James.

I think in the future I'll write up my findings without an accompanying
DIFF patch. Hopefully that will avoid the impression that someone could
just apply my patch and be done with the issues.

I don't think this should be too much of a problem, as the
compatibility issues seem to fall at either end of the difficulty
spectrum: either trivially easy (: -> then), or really tough
(multi-byte encodings).

Best, Charles