[SVN] BUG: Output Text not inserted at caret when input is Scope

Alain O'Dea alain.odea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:23:27 UTC 2008

On 10-Feb-08, at 10:00 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 10 Feb 2008, at 00:23, Alain O'Dea wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> It looks like the Objective-C completion drops in a snippet with no
>> placeholders, but with a cursor position. This will work for my
>> needs. I just need to rebuild the scope and inject the chosen
>> completion and a $0 to position the caret.
>
> Just for the records, use ${0}.
>
> E.g. inserting $0 in “this ‸1 fails” results in “this $01
> fails”.

I can't get this to work. I am left with text appearing after the end
of the scope. For clarification the scope I am working with can be
many lines. How do I make TextMate insert the output at the caret
instead of at the end of the selection/scope?

Otherwise I am forced to read in and parse the file with the
completion code. This would make it dramatically slower.