[SVN] r8862 (Apache)

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Fri Feb 15 13:18:08 UTC 2008

>> Modernising file names and updating menu structure.
>
>We've lost the file history with this commit; please hold off on
>future edits to these files until I can revert to get the history back.

Ah. Apologies on this.

Is the point to maintain the file history so it's easier to reference? Or is it more important that any edits users have made to bundle items are respected? If it's the latter does
everything hang off the bundle item uuids?

What I'm trying to ask is should the new item's have the old item's uuid's? Or does this have to be fixed by reverting in svn and modifying from there? Either way I'm happy to
fix it.

Cheers,
Simon