[SVN] r8505 (JSON)

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sat Nov 24 20:19:41 UTC 2007

On Nov 24, 2007, at 6:08 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> Added a JSON prettifier command (ctrl+shift+f)
>
> ⌃⇧F is already used by the Transmit bundle.
>
> Probably this should be ⌃⇧H, which is what we normally use for
> pretty print / tidy.

Actually I was looking over this last night when I was committing the
Javascript patch. Seems ⌃⇧H is only used by the Tidy command for
pretty print. The other uses are some secondary form of help when ⌃H
is taken, or converting documents to another format. As help is
becoming more common in bundles we've been stumbling on the use of
needing both ⌃H and ⌃⇧H for help; we might even want to move
convert to something else dunno.

The keys that seems to be used for reformat/beautify seem to be ⌃Q
for either reformatting a block or such. Also seems to tie in well
with ⌃⌥Q for compressing code. Downside is that it only works for
source scopes  really because the built in ⌃Q/⌃⇧Q are useful in
text.

Comments/Ideas? :)