[SVN] rcs bundle for textmate

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sat Mar 10 01:31:30 UTC 2007

> The bundle works well for me.  I find it useful for maintaining small
> revisions (like every time i click save), as opposed to committing to
> my remote subversion repository, which is only done at milestones...

Always wonderful to see new bundle come in; glad to see you
contribute. :)

> Please take a look if you have a chance, or let me know if/why/what
> problems it may have.

The commands and such look great. Key commands and triggers however…
are a bit reaching. Need to read the style guide:

http://macromates.com/wiki/Bundles/StyleGuide

The key commands need to follow the conventions there. Especially not
overlapping commands such as save all, etc. Don't know how RCS works,
but the other two vcs use one key command for everything. Having
multiple ones can be slightly nice but hard to remember. Moreso since
a vcs is always active taking over so many shortcuts can be a
conflict issue.

On the tab trigger rev is also probably a bit broad, perhaps rcsrev?