[SVN] r7799 (Objective-C)

Joachim Mårtensson joachimm at etek.chalmers.se
Tue Jul 24 22:34:42 UTC 2007

> Indexing seems broken, my mid-sized project caused a spinning beach
> ball for more than 15 minutes before I killed the indexing process.
>
> Gerd
I have built in a few checks that should prevent this from happening.
Still if it worked before the updates that would suggest that the I have
missed something in my code. I think the problem could be that recursing
down $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY can give huge lists of .h files to search for.
Could you check what TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY is set to in your project and
see if that could lead to a to big list of files?

running
 find "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY" -name \*.h
from within TextMate [Text-> Execute Line Inserting Result] should give a
list of all files that were searched. Make certain you run it from where
you would run the index-command.

Is the list huge?
Did the command work on that specific project before the update?

Thanks for the report.
Joachim Mårtensson