[SVN] r6485 (Ruby)

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Jan 23 13:42:50 UTC 2007

On Jan 23, 2007, at 5:37 AM, Kevin Ballard wrote:

> Move Documentation code into separate file so PATH will be set up
> appropriately

I don't really think this is the way to go.  We have a lot of
commands like this and you could end up creating files for each and
every one.  Users might even begin to expect this from us.  It also
seems silly to have to hunt down an external file, when we just want
to see what some simple command does.

I think it's better to just fix your PATH as described in the
"important" paragraph on this page:

http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path

Allan has mentioned that he intends to add a PATH setting to TM's
preferences, for just this reason.  That's probably another good
reason for us not to go down this road.

James Edward Gray II