[SVN] New info.plist keys for description etc.

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Feb 14 05:17:05 UTC 2007

On Feb 13, 2007, at 5:17 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> I really don't see a problem with listing one person as the primary
> maintainer.  We have three programmers at work, but we always route
> contact for each project through one person.  That person passes the
> word along to one of the other programmers when needed.  That's just
> part of the job of the primary maintainer, in my opinion.

I agree; the primary maintainer has the responsibility to delegate
support requests, and that's fine. One point of contact is simplest.
Might consider calling it "contact" rather than "maintainer."

It might be a good idea to add a separate 'authors' field -- without
direct email links -- so that everyone still gets credited. Or maybe
that info would be in the description. Or maybe it's just too large a
can of worms.

Chris