[SVN] Adding ZPT scope to the HTML Bundle ok?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Mon Feb 5 14:58:06 UTC 2007

On 05.02.2007, at 15:17, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2007, at 8:18 AM, Tom Lazar wrote:
>
>> that's interesting and sounds good. giving ZPT the `text.html.zpt`
>> scope certainly enables all the nifty niceties of the HTML bundle,
>> however, one thing i particularly miss now is the neat colouring
>> of invalid/illegal XML.
>
> Aren't you including the xml grammar into your grammar?

yes, in fact i include both, but depending on in which order, i
either get one or the other to work... strange

> I don't see what the top level scope name has to do with what rules
> are matched at all. Unless you include the other grammar, the
> coloring shouldn't be affected much.
>
> Btw, we would probably be able to be more helpful if you actually
> showed us the language grammar you have at the moment, so that we
> have something concrete to work with. ;)

very true - and thanks for expressing such timely interest!

you can find the current state of the bundle in our 'collective'
repository. i'm planning on waiting until it's a bit more cleaned up
until committing it to the textmate svn.

here's the url to the bundle in our trac instance:

http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/textmate-support/trunk/
Zope.tmbundle

particularily the ZPT syntax:

http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/textmate-support/trunk/
Zope.tmbundle/Syntaxes/ZPT.tmLanguage

any feedback will be greatly appreciated... textmate has some serious
fans in Zope-land ;-)

cheers,

tom