[SVN] Review Process?

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Wed Dec 26 23:16:01 UTC 2007

Ahoy.
I've been working on some stuff in the review branch.
It's all nice and stable. But I still plan on making some more changes
here and there.

What is the process for getting "review bundles" approved and moved
back into trunk?

There's going to be a build released soon and I'd like to get these
changes released in that build.
In particular I'd like to migrate over all the crappily implemented
direct plist accessing codecompletion stuff to using the better
implemented TM_COMPLETIONS envar based method.

Ideally there should be a page on the wiki with the official process.

	—	thomas Aylott    @    subtleGradient