[SVN] r8031

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sun Aug 26 14:12:26 UTC 2007

On 8/26/07, Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2007, at 8:47 AM, Brad Miller wrote:
>
> Yeah the name I used for the configure command was temporary.
> Ideally it should be something not terribly long, and possibly
> "Snippets" is not the right word to use there. Though I can't think
> of a good alternative right now.

I tried to think of other words too, but the only other one I thought of was
templates and that is not any better than snippet.

Of course, this customization menu could be merged with the
> preferences menu. I.e. one tab would be the engine preferences,
> another would be the commands shortcuts, a third would be the
> environment shortcuts and so on. Or would you rather keep the two
> menus separate?

I think that would be a good solution, as long as the engine keys stay the
same in the textmate.plist file.  With classes starting up I'm not going to
have much time to make big modifications to texMate.

> Brad
> >

> > On 8/25/07, Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> > Creating new branch to add the work in progress on revamping the
> > "Configuration File" system.
> >
> > Changed:
> > A   branches/LaTexNewConfig/
> >

> Haris Skiadas
> Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
> Hanover College

Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Luther College