[SVN] r8031

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:30:19 UTC 2007

On Aug 26, 2007, at 8:47 AM, Brad Miller wrote:

> I like the new interface.  I wonder if the command to get to this
> window should be something like Edit Command/Environment Snippets
> or
> Customize LaTeX Snippets
> or
>
> I think its confusing to have Preferences and Configuration right
> next to each other in the menu, and I think the names above are
> more descriptive of what you are configuring.

Yeah the name I used for the configure command was temporary.
Ideally it should be something not terribly long, and possibly
"Snippets" is not the right word to use there. Though I can't think
of a good alternative right now.

Of course, this customization menu could be merged with the
preferences menu. I.e. one tab would be the engine preferences,
another would be the commands shortcuts, a third would be the
environment shortcuts and so on. Or would you rather keep the two
menus separate?

> Brad
>

> On 8/25/07, Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Creating new branch to add the work in progress on revamping the
> "Configuration File" system.
>
> Changed:
> A   branches/LaTexNewConfig/

Haris Skiadas