[SVN] Matlab bundle

Peder Axensten peder at axensten.se
Wed Sep 13 20:49:03 UTC 2006

Thanks! Great!

Some suggestions:

switch, case, otherwise should probably be in keyword.control.matlab

varargin, varargout, nargin, nargout should probably be in
support.variable.matlab

allchild, ancestor, areaseries, axes, axis, barseries, box, cla, clc,
clf, close, closereq, contourgroup, copyobj, delete, drawnow,
errorbarseries, figflag, figflag, figure, findall, findfigs, findobj,
gca, gca, gcbf, gcbo, gcf, gco, get, get, grid, hggroup, hgload,
hgsave, hgtransform, image, ishandle, ishold, light, line,
lineseries, linkaxes, linkprop, makehgtform, newplot, opengl, patch,
quivergroup, rectangle, refresh, rootobject, saveas, scattergroup,
set, set, stairseries, stemseries, surface, surfaceplot, text,
uicontextmenu should probably be in keyword.handlegraphics.matlab

There should only be one definition of keyword.other.matlab?

/Peder Axensten