[SVN] r5791 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 31 21:10:32 UTC 2006

On 31. Oct 2006, at 21:32, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Dynamically sorting the status table by column (http://
> www.google.com/search?q=javascript+table+sorting) would be nice.
> Defaulting to a particular sort order may be difficult because the
> script is intentionally designed as a streaming filter.

Though now that it is based on ERb, the streaming functionality is
lost. Which means we should probably also switch to XML!?!

Maybe though, if we want to keep the incremental rendering, we could
use threads to feed the ERb data supplier.

As for sorting, I saw haris added a JS library for this in his GTDAlt
bundle, maybe we could use that in general. Though I wasn’t really
after “click to sort” -- more just to have them pre-sorted
(alphabetically). The “based on status” was more to just keep the
“special” files away from the main group. But probably it’s not too
good an idea.