[SVN] r5791 (Subversion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Oct 31 20:32:09 UTC 2006

On Oct 31, 2006, at 2:18 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Maybe we could group all unknown files (?) in one table or so --
> though there is also value in having the files shown in the order a
> directory listing would give. Speaking of which, it has always
> bothered me that the status doesn’t show files sorted
> alphabetically, but now that Chris has refactored it :) I can likely
> just add that myself.

Dynamically sorting the status table by column (http://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+table+sorting
) would be nice. Defaulting to a particular sort order may be
difficult because the script is intentionally designed as a streaming
filter.

BTW, you can sort by status in the commit window by clicking on the
column header.

Chris