[SVN] r5673 (Subversion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Sun Oct 29 02:41:34 UTC 2006

On Oct 28, 2006, at 9:10 PM, Soryu wrote:

> Hey Chris, what are you up to?
>
> I was myself somehow in the process to revamp all the SVN commands
> (that output HTML) to use the nicer WebPreview Styling. That Status
> command, though, gave me quite some trouble. That is, the builder
> stuff in there. I threw most of it away and used ERB and was now on
> the JavaScript.

It looks like we're using similar approaches. If you want to see what
I've got so far, use the enclosed format_status.rb in place of the
standard one.

The main thing left to be done at this point is harmonization of the
SVN status CSS with the WebPreview CSS. If you have ideas for how the
status window should look, I'd encourage you to go ahead. I haven't
touched the CSS yet and won't get to it for a few days.

> Allan also said, it would be nice to maybe use images/icons for the
> add/remove commands.

It could be nice, I agree.

Chris