[SVN] r5673 (Subversion)

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sun Oct 29 01:10:25 UTC 2006

On 28.10.2006, at 01:30, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Continued progress. Add, Revert, etc, work. Commit doesn't work yet.

Hey Chris, what are you up to?

I was myself somehow in the process to revamp all the SVN commands
(that output HTML) to use the nicer WebPreview Styling. That Status
command, though, gave me quite some trouble. That is, the builder
stuff in there. I threw most of it away and used ERB and was now on
the JavaScript.

Though seeing you have more Ruby foo than me, just go ahead I
think :) Nonetheless, my (incomplete) command is this: