[SVN] tm_dialog stay open after return? Multiple returns

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Mon Oct 23 16:44:53 UTC 2006

tm_dialog currently only sends data back when closed, right?

Is there a way to extend this to send data back without closing?

I'm thinking of various things like a svn status window type of
thing. Stuff that'd you'd want to keep open.
Where you could change some parameters and hit a button to send that
back a few times in a row.
Would the solution be to just re-open it after it closes? I tested
that and it's a little jumpy and strange, but probably workable.

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg