[SVN] r5537

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Oct 22 12:29:28 UTC 2006

On 21. Oct 2006, at 23:45, Chris Thomas wrote:

>> Nice! I take it they will get some 3D effect to stress the click-
>> ability. If you need drawn versions, we can probably get Jacob Rus
>> to make some :)
> Yup, I actually have code to do that (you can actually see it in
> the first revision of the buttonstrip cell .m file). I'm trying to
> keep the executable small, so I need to figure out whether to move
> to CTGradient or keep my own tiny but substantially less capable
> CGShading wrapper.

hmm… CTGradient does indeed seem to be humongous for something this
simple ;)

>> For me though activating the diff now gives me an error about
>> launch path not being accessible. Presumably the current working
>> directory (when executing the command) is not existing. The pwd
>> before/after calling the ruby script though is correct.
>>
>> I can debug this myself if you have no idea what might be up.
>
> Yes, if PWD isn't correct, you should get a different error
> message. The code for determining the absolute paths to the
> commands (the path to the diff tool ($TM_SVN) is passed by the
> commit script, and mate is assumed to be in "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/bin/
> mate") hasn't changed, so I'm not sure why there would be an issue.
>
> Does TM_SVN evaluate to an absolute path on your system? If not,
> perhaps we just need to expand the path before passing it to NSTask.

It does not, no. If I do "${TM_SVN:=`which svn`}" in the TM command,
then I no longer get the error.

So I guess we would also need to expand the potential diff tool,
don’t know if it would thus be better to handle this in CommitWindow
itself.

>>> • Be less sneaky/more safe about stealing artwork from the TM app.
>> We can also just copy the images to the project, after all, they
>> are copied to the destination CommitWindow.app.
> Puzzling... they actually are in the project now. That was the change.

Ups, thought I had updated the project, but I hadn’t.