[SVN] r5537

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Oct 21 07:23:28 UTC 2006

On 21. Oct 2006, at 03:57, Chris Thomas wrote:

> • There's now a visible diff button, as a first step toward status
> window convergence. Double-clicking continues to invoke diff as
> well. The UI is subject to change. Feedback welcome.

Nice! I take it they will get some 3D effect to stress the click-
ability. If you need drawn versions, we can probably get Jacob Rus to
make some :)

For me though activating the diff now gives me an error about launch
path not being accessible. Presumably the current working directory
(when executing the command) is not existing. The pwd before/after
calling the ruby script though is correct.

I can debug this myself if you have no idea what might be up.

> • Be less sneaky/more safe about stealing artwork from the TM app.

That relates to the Action(Pressed)?.tiff images?

For me these still do not work, i.e. I have to remove them and re-add
them from where I keep TM.

Should I change it to instead have them added to the bundle via a
custom shell script? We have the find_app command relative to the
CommitWindowProject, so we can make it “just work”, but of course a
little less transparent than having the actual images in the project.

We can also just copy the images to the project, after all, they are
copied to the destination CommitWindow.app.