[SVN] OCaml syntax highlight SLOW

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Tue Oct 10 14:35:18 UTC 2006

I've committed some changes that stop (most of) the evil recursion on
the files you posted. Give them a try and let me know if they improve
the performance behavior (CPU will likely still peg for a while, but
the beach ball may not appear).  There are still a few areas where you
split up constructs that the grammar expects to be in a single line or
intersperse comments in the middle of expressions that are not handled
ideally, but this should be an improvement.  I'm withholding
additional commentary about the wisdom of having 6000 line source
files... :)

-David