[SVN] Wrong list?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Oct 9 17:05:45 UTC 2006

This is the list that bundle developers are subscribed to, namely
those that have committed and are committing to bundles in the
repository, so it is the proper venue for asking bundle related
questions, though for the particular question of a Dreamweaver
bundle, seeing how it is not in the repository, you don't get any
advantages by just asking in this list, versus the users' list. On
the contrary, it is possible that some regular user has created one
such bundle for their own use or whatever. They are not likely to be
following this list. For regular users this list mainly serves for
them to find out what's cool and new in the bundles.

What kind of direction are you looking for? I probably won't be able
personally to offer any, but someone else might if you are more
specific about what you are looking for.
On Oct 9, 2006, at 12:36 PM, David Rogers wrote:

> Hey, am I subscribed to the wrong list? Is there a forum or
> something that would be a better venue for my questions? I was
> originally writing to see if anyone was already working on a Bundle
> for handling Dreamweaver templates in Textmate. Can someone give me
> a little direction here? Thanks,
>
> David Rogers

Haris