[SVN] r3277 (Experimental, OCaml)

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Mon May 8 19:27:42 UTC 2006

Hrm - a little too specific to OCaml/Haskell for this command, but it
could certainly be done with a snippet on fun/function that took in the
current line and constructed a | -> set based on the args.  I've never
actually used function in that particular way so I'd need to see a few
examples to do it - but it should be trivial.

-David