[SVN] r2829 (Ruby)

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 7 05:13:02 UTC 2006

On Mar 7, 2006, at 4:43 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> It would be nice to hear from some of those who run things via
> RubyMate (webrick, unit tests, or similar) which previously failed
> to have their output properly formatted — I have only tested this
> with my made-up test cases (calling system() and let that output
> something)

Are you referring to running the unit tests via command-R? (run script)
If so, the formatting is still not ideal. When there are more than
one errors, the second error seems to start right where the first one
finished, without moving to a new line. It looks slightly better than
it used to though, I think.

On an unrelated note, I've noticed a plethora of very similar
snippets in the Rails bundle. Might I suggest we pack them into
single commands like we did in the LaTeX bundle? At least for the
official version.

Haris