[SVN] r4117 (Python)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:38:02 UTC 2006

hmm ... this seemed to really clutter up my symbol navigation.  In a
dict like so :

d = {
    'something': None,
    'date': datetime.datetime(2005, 4, 13, 15, 32, 30)
}

"datetime" will show up in the symbol list.  This seems unnecessary.
In fact any callable object shows up now, i.e. in :

c = clients()

"clients" shows up in the list.
What were you going for here with this revision?

-Kumar