[SVN] r2764 (SQL)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Feb 26 22:46:37 UTC 2006

On Feb 26, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Michael Sheets wrote:

> What my window currently looks like:
>
> http://whitefalls.org/temp/sql_browser.png
>
> Fixes itself when the window is quite wide, but obviously not
> ideal. I'd be happy just loosing the additional info for the
> databases and just list the name.

The Owner and Encoding columns are only there because they come for
free when you run 'psql -l --html.'  It would take work (not that
much) to remove them.  If you use MySQL you only get the database
names.  For me, seeing the owner kind of useful.  If most people
would prefer to conserve screen space I can take out everything
except the database name.

> Any way to have the current database and column highlighted? Would
> make it easy to read at a glance.
I'm not sure.  My CSS skills are very limited, and the javascript I
know has been learned on the fly as I implemented the table browser.