[SVN] r2720 (SQL)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Feb 20 09:37:04 UTC 2006

On 19/2/2006, at 23:05, Brad Miller wrote:

> A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/MySQLdb/

Btw: the use of lowercase `support` will be a problem for people with
case-sensitive file systems.

This needs to be fixed in two steps, I think this should do it:

    cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle
    svn mv support support-old
    svn ci -m "Rename support directory (intermediate step)"
    svn mv support-old Support
    svn ci -m "Rename support directory to be capitalized"

I didn’t do this because if you have modified files in the support
directory, you might experience some problems when svn updating that
change (step 2 will fail, because step 1 didn’t entirely remove the
old support directory, because of modified files).