[SVN] r2720 (SQL)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Feb 20 09:30:36 UTC 2006

On 19/2/2006, at 23:05, Brad Miller wrote:

> [...] This *should* work out of the box now for either Postgresql
> or Mysql.  Set  the TM_DB_SERVER variable.  Other MYSQL_xxx or
> PGxxxx variables must also be set.

It seems the Python logic is hardwired to postgresql (the `or TRUE`
part).

I changed that, but setting `TM_DB_SERVER` to `mysql` didn’t trigger
the mysql check, so instead I added `or TRUE` to that in the script,
and now it did take the MySQL path.

However, I use MySQL via an ssh tunnel, so I need `MYSQL_PORT` to be
used. Looking at the source, it also seems to use `USER` instead of
`MYSQL_USER` (with the former as fallback) -- my `MYSQL_USER` is
different from `USER`, so that might also become a problem.