[SVN] r2711 (SQL)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 22:33:34 UTC 2006

This is an alpha version of a table browser for TextMate.  Its a work in progress, proof of concept.  Right now it works rather nicely for me, but it only works for Postgresql and it uses the PyGreSQL module (included in the Support directory).  It works for me, but I would love to hear from someone else using Postgres, particularly if you don't have the PyGreSQL module installed in /Library.
Next Steps:
 - Modify the database interface to use Python DB-API-2.0 calls
 - Make it work with either postgres or mysql depending on what you have installed.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Commands/Table Browser.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/info.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/_pg.so
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/pg.py
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/pgdb.py
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/tableBrowser.py