[SVN] r4777 (OCaml, OCamlCodeCompletion)

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Tue Aug 15 19:58:27 UTC 2006

I like being able to fold functions out of the way - but I don't love it
more than life itself.  If it annoys others it is fine to remove.

I'll look at the tuple matching problem if I get a chance.  Same with class
parameters since those should probably be a variable of some sort.

constant.language.boolean would be the appropriate scope
(constant.booleanisn't allowed)