[SVN] r4777 (OCaml, OCamlCodeCompletion)

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Tue Aug 15 17:55:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, William D. Neumann wrote:

I just wanted to note another TODO here (hope this isn't considered
abusing the list):

In constructions like:
let rec f = function
   0 -> 0
| x -> x + f (pred x);;

rec is being matched as the function name, and f as the parameter.  This
needs to be fixed.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder