[SVN] Validated JavaScript & Prototype Bundles

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Aug 15 15:29:22 UTC 2006

On Aug 15, 2006, at 4:41 AM, Martin Ström wrote:

> Looks like Michael Sheet is on a global renaming spree so I wait
> until it's over and update my files and commit them after. Looks
> like some of the things I fixed in my local copy (with the diff
> file attached to a msg earlier in this thread) have been fixed by
> other people in the last days.

Yeah, just go ahead and commit whatever you think is necessary.
If I disagree, then we'll cross that bridge etc...

I know the bracketed specific stuff needs to be implemented better,
but i'll probly just wait until we have injection and change it.
I'm still waiting to see how the punctuation stuff pans out, then i
can go through all my stuff and move it to fit in.

Thanks!

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient

thomas Aylott
subtleGradient