[SVN] r2293 (Storehouse)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Nov 28 04:24:47 UTC 2005

On Nov 26, 2005, at 2:46 PM, Benoit Gagnon wrote:

> Is the plugin functional within TextMate yet ? I built the 3
> targets and placed them in the Plugins dir but I don't see anything
> new in TM's Window menu. Is there anything special I need to do
> with the subversion Bundle ?
>
> The standalone app and command line tool are working great. Can't
> wait to use the plugin inside TextMate :)

I intend to add a couple of commands to the Subversion bundle,
something like:

• Browse Active File in Repository (open the parent directory of the
active file)
• New Repository Browser (open an empty repository window)

The commands will be pretty simple: "$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/storehouse"
"$TM_FILEPATH"

There isn't currently a safe way to add these from the plugin itself
that I'm aware of -- I'm kinda loathe to grovel TM's private data
structures -- so they'll be regular commands, and they'll use the
command-line tool to communicate with the plugin.

That's the plan, anyway. :)  It would be a tidier package if I could
install bundle commands directly from the plugin, but that probably
has to wait for additional plugin API.

Chris