[SVN] r2293

Benoit Gagnon b.gagnon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 19:46:11 UTC 2005

Is the plugin functional within TextMate yet ? I built the 3 targets
and placed them in the Plugins dir but I don't see anything new in
TM's Window menu. Is there anything special I need to do with the
subversion Bundle ?

The standalone app and command line tool are working great. Can't
wait to use the plugin inside TextMate :)