[SVN] Revision 2079 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 18:55:54 UTC 2005

After some discussion on IRC a spring cleaning was declared on the LaTeX bundle.  All  snippets that previously were just
\begin{xxx}
  insert something her
\end{xxx}
have been replaced with the nicer/easier/cooler macro called insert begin/end pair. bound to ctrl-shift-<  (should be familiar to html users)

there is a proposal to add an environment variable TM_LATEX_INSERT_LABEL that would cause the insert begin/end command to also add a label.   If I knew ruby I would do it myself.

I have also made some updates to the latex documentation.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/README.html
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Corollary (cor).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Definition (def).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Description (desc).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Enumerate (enum).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Equation (eq).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Equation * (eq*).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Equation array (eqnarray).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Equation with Label (eql).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Example (exa).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Itemize (itemize).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Lemma (lem).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Proof (proof).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Proposition (prop).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Tabular (tabular).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Theorem (thm).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Verbatim (Latex).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/\begin .. \end (begin).plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/\begin .. \end with Label (beginl).plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/info.plist