[SVN] TextMate 1.1 beta 11

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Fri May 27 22:46:09 UTC 2005

On May 27, 2005, at 10:24 AM, Brad Miller wrote:

> Haris,
>
> To get what we both want, we need to wait a little bit longer... What
> I think we want is to be able to recursively match any of the latex
> syntax rules inside one of the others.  Allan told me, on irc, that is
> coming soon.
>
> The \g<1>  refers to the first capture, So I think that in most cases
> where its used in the Latex syntax file it does not do what we want.
> In your example it would only match another \command.

I see. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer till all my dreams come
true. Luckily, there's enough new stuff for me to play with. :-)

> In a section command it would recognize  \section{ foo bar
> \section{baz} }  But I don't see that happening very often.  I don't
> even think  its legal.

Well, this code :
\documentclass{amsart}
\begin{document}
\section{This is \section{Inside} a section}
\end{document}

seems to compile at least.  So it might be legal I guess, though
certainly not very often used. :-)
> Brad

Haris