[SVN] Revision 939 (Latex)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Mon May 16 16:55:58 UTC 2005

Sune,

Maybe we could make it configurable for the listing to stay around
when there are warnings??  The problem is that LaTeX has a strange
notion of whats an error and what is a warning.  For example when a
reference is undefined, or a citation is missing that is a warning.
But I really like having the links in the html window to help me
track them down.  Right now I don't even get the chance to see the
message about undefined references before the html window closes.

Brad