[SVN] Licensing for Bundles?

Florent Pillet florent.pillet at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 14 10:13:24 UTC 2005

FWIW, if each bundle developer puts a BSD license on the bundle it
allows Allan to redistribute, modify, etc without any trouble. There
are a variety of licenses that allow this, I don't think there is a
need to create a new one. To me, the BSD license seems fine for this
use.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet                  http://www.florentpillet.com
Freelance software developer/consultant - Palm OS & Mac OS X